This may be the weirdest post ever.Try them with bleu cheese and pears.
Not what I expected at all. =) Glad you and the walnuts have worked out your differences. =)
You hated walnuts? Weirdo.
Ugh. Puke. Blech. Gag. VOMITOUS!That's how I felt about walnuts. They've been growing on me for a year now, but on Sunday, my sister in law toasted some and threw them on a salad.Oh Myyyyyyyyyyy Wowwwwwwwww. Yum.
How do you eat them? Do you soak them in water? That makes them yummier to me. And it's so good for you!http://www.avenaoriginals.com/library/recipe_display.asp?a=Soaking_Nuts_and_Seeds
"Incomprehensible" is right...
Post a Comment
I long to accomplish great and noble tasks, but my duty is to accomplish humble tasks as if they were noble and great.
-Helen Keller
6 comments:
This may be the weirdest post ever.
Try them with bleu cheese and pears.
Not what I expected at all. =) Glad you and the walnuts have worked out your differences. =)
You hated walnuts?
Weirdo.
Ugh. Puke. Blech. Gag. VOMITOUS!
That's how I felt about walnuts. They've been growing on me for a year now, but on Sunday, my sister in law toasted some and threw them on a salad.
Oh Myyyyyyyyyyy Wowwwwwwwww.
Yum.
How do you eat them? Do you soak them in water? That makes them yummier to me. And it's so good for you!
http://www.avenaoriginals.com/library/recipe_display.asp?a=Soaking_Nuts_and_Seeds
"Incomprehensible" is right...
Post a Comment