That is so funny! Yeah, Ken never could get it quite right.
Ken needs to learn to take his boots off BEFORE his pants! I bet you had quite giggle over this find.
I giggled my head off looking at this. So many questions, the least of which is, "Why are most of them naked?" Are you doing Naked Yoga, Tricia?
hahahahahaha (that's me laughing out loud). And I love yoga..and pilates. Yogilates? http://www.yogilates.com/
So funny. Yes, that was a laugh out loud post for sure. Ken looks more like he tripped from pulling down his pants on the way to the potty. :) So funny.
Post a Comment
I long to accomplish great and noble tasks, but my duty is to accomplish humble tasks as if they were noble and great.
-Helen Keller
5 comments:
That is so funny! Yeah, Ken never could get it quite right.
Ken needs to learn to take his boots off BEFORE his pants! I bet you had quite giggle over this find.
I giggled my head off looking at this. So many questions, the least of which is, "Why are most of them naked?" Are you doing Naked Yoga, Tricia?
hahahahahaha (that's me laughing out loud). And I love yoga..and pilates. Yogilates? http://www.yogilates.com/
So funny. Yes, that was a laugh out loud post for sure. Ken looks more like he tripped from pulling down his pants on the way to the potty. :) So funny.
Post a Comment