Do you see the "Hollywood" sign up on them thar hills in the back?
This was the only thing on Craig's Hollywood "To See" list. We checked it off in the first 5 minutes:
This was the only place on my "To See" list:
Luke, sizing himself up to Daniel Radcliffe:
A little love for Michael:
I've always liked Drew:
Beware claustrophobics: The Chinese Theater is not for you. Or for me. At least not with kids in tow. We weaved our way around as quick as we could and then had to maneuver ourselves through this madness to get out and breathe.
Creighton spent the entire time parking the car. We had planned to meet through cell phones until I realized I had left mine in the car and he realized that his was completely dead. I had no idea where he was parking and he had no idea where we were (we parted several blocks earlier while strolling the walk of stars.) Imagine that scenerio with five little ones, a mass of people, and a mile-long search parameter. Even if I'd borrowed a phone, my call would have never reached him.
So......I said a little prayer, and two minutes later, there he was, walking toward us.
Love it when that happens.

2 comments:
I'm glad that you made itout of there in one piece. Not my favorite place. You only have to do it once--though drivingup to the Holllywood sign is cool.
We'll definitely have to drive up to the sign next time! I wasn't sure if it was possible, but it crossed our minds that day.
Post a Comment