I thought the same thing, Molly. Then I looked it up. It's a real word!! Particularly as it relates to charcoal. Funny thing. We actually used a different brand of charcoal, but this is a more familiar brand, so I posted it instead.
So, I am curious, do you take this before you get sick (as in when someone else in the house is sick)? Because once I am sick, I cannot keep ANYTHING down....including sips of water!
Janine- from everything I've read, Activated Charcoal is safe to take regularly as a supplement for a number of issues (who knew?) So, yes, as soon as anyone in your house had the bug, you could theoretically start taking some- maybe a couple of caps morning and night and then more if you had any symptoms (up to 12!) every few hours. We only took two at a time and it helped SO much.
5 comments:
I will try this.
My only concern would be something that has a package labeled:
HIGH ADSORBENCY - really?!
But I am curious about this - IF they can learn to spell absorbency!
I thought the same thing, Molly. Then I looked it up. It's a real word!! Particularly as it relates to charcoal. Funny thing. We actually used a different brand of charcoal, but this is a more familiar brand, so I posted it instead.
So, I am curious, do you take this before you get sick (as in when someone else in the house is sick)? Because once I am sick, I cannot keep ANYTHING down....including sips of water!
Janine- from everything I've read, Activated Charcoal is safe to take regularly as a supplement for a number of issues (who knew?) So, yes, as soon as anyone in your house had the bug, you could theoretically start taking some- maybe a couple of caps morning and night and then more if you had any symptoms (up to 12!) every few hours. We only took two at a time and it helped SO much.
Post a Comment