I have so much on my mind right now, I don't even know where to begin to write about it all. So instead, for your (my) viewing pleasure, here are some pics from our latest summer adventures at the Zoo, Bingham Copper Mine, rainbow catching and Wheeler Farm. No pictures of Lagoon or 4th of July. I can imgaine them, though. I bet you can, too. Threw in a token picture of the twins. Lately, the older kids and I escape during naptime while Creighton's home working. Yee-Haw! Notice Miri and the pig. She loves loves pigs. Wants a pig. Would probably be a pig, if she could. Luke's favorite animal? The huge rat we saw scurrying across the dirt from the pig pen to the hog pen. Surely, it was Templeton! My favorite? The horses. I took about 50 pictures of the horses. You can thank me for only posting one of them. Look at Luke and Abby horse-watching. You'd think they'd never seen one in their life! That will change- oh, ho, ho. Best moment of the week? The double rainbow right over our house to the temple. Pictures never quite capture the majesty and wonder of a rainbow, do they.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Summer Days
I have so much on my mind right now, I don't even know where to begin to write about it all. So instead, for your (my) viewing pleasure, here are some pics from our latest summer adventures at the Zoo, Bingham Copper Mine, rainbow catching and Wheeler Farm. No pictures of Lagoon or 4th of July. I can imgaine them, though. I bet you can, too. Threw in a token picture of the twins. Lately, the older kids and I escape during naptime while Creighton's home working. Yee-Haw! Notice Miri and the pig. She loves loves pigs. Wants a pig. Would probably be a pig, if she could. Luke's favorite animal? The huge rat we saw scurrying across the dirt from the pig pen to the hog pen. Surely, it was Templeton! My favorite? The horses. I took about 50 pictures of the horses. You can thank me for only posting one of them. Look at Luke and Abby horse-watching. You'd think they'd never seen one in their life! That will change- oh, ho, ho. Best moment of the week? The double rainbow right over our house to the temple. Pictures never quite capture the majesty and wonder of a rainbow, do they.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment