OH NO!!! Guess its time for a nice little bob! It was only a matter of time....
I'm a little surprised she did it solo. Seems like these kind of adventures usually involve both little girls together. But I suppose you're thankful she didn't include her sister this time. =)Love the Pat Benetar flashback!
Yikes!!! I'm assuming that's Kate, right? The little cute STINKER! It was bound to happen, I guess.I have to admit, I laughed out loud at the Pat Benatar picture. And suddenly I was in the mood for "Love is a Battlefield..."
When Alma styled his sister's hair I honestly thought she looked Emo.Pat Benetar is not a bad look. The 80's are back after all!
Yes, yes- it's Kate. I was surprised she went solo, too!
Post a Comment
I long to accomplish great and noble tasks, but my duty is to accomplish humble tasks as if they were noble and great.
-Helen Keller
5 comments:
OH NO!!! Guess its time for a nice little bob! It was only a matter of time....
I'm a little surprised she did it solo. Seems like these kind of adventures usually involve both little girls together. But I suppose you're thankful she didn't include her sister this time. =)
Love the Pat Benetar flashback!
Yikes!!! I'm assuming that's Kate, right? The little cute STINKER! It was bound to happen, I guess.
I have to admit, I laughed out loud at the Pat Benatar picture. And suddenly I was in the mood for "Love is a Battlefield..."
When Alma styled his sister's hair I honestly thought she looked Emo.
Pat Benetar is not a bad look. The 80's are back after all!
Yes, yes- it's Kate. I was surprised she went solo, too!
Post a Comment