I think I'll try...
Snippets.
We moved again. Down the street and around the corner.
I'm still pinching myself.
I'm still pinching myself.
Our garage-- waiting for the basement to be finished.
How in the world do we have so much STUFF??
Gift baskets. The best part of moving.
Buttered noodles. May's meal of choice--
over and over and over again...
The perpetual view from our windows.
A great way to reset your summer body clock. Hammering at 7am.
Soul sisters.
Every day's a fashion free-for-all.
Abby's Sunday dresses and silky nightgowns are the current top picks.
Such a common scene, I had to get a picture.
On the way to Sunday dinner with family.
Miri and I attempted to crochet. She left me in the dust.
The rainbow runway. Makes me smile.
Photo shoot in the whipping wind.
Miri's big birthday surprise.
Bless you, roller blades for bringing these two together!
Luke's new independence--
Headed to Sev for a snack.
(Remember the exhilaration?? Me too.)
Funny girls...
Getting ready for the school egg drop...
Ready...set...
Drop!
Oops.
Lemonade stand spoils.
New house, new mattress.
Will you please tell me...
How on earth does one choose a new mattress???
As if you're supposed to know after 5 minutes flopped on it in the store.
I felt like the princess and the pea when I woke up
on this one-- and this was the replacement!! Oy yoy yoy...
Craig and the girls breaking it in for me:
Real, bonafide garden boxes! This is getting serious...
I planted hydrangeas!
Wish me luck.
Caroline taking toy matters into her own hands.
They're all in that heap of a garage...
How many hooks and organizers does it take to move 12 times?
Let me tell you all about it...
This invitation cracked me up. (read the last paragraph...and pretend I'm not publishing
the phone number here. Shhh!)
I love Miri's reply scrawled at the bottom.
There you go. Some snippets of May.

9 comments:
Wow, so you moved AGAIN but you're still in Utah? Your house is adorable. I love the Victorian look! Seems like a busy month!!
Wait, is Kristie right and and you've moved again within Utah? You guys really are crazy! It does look like a fabulous neighborhood though. I bet the kids love all the trucks in the yard.
Beautiful home, Trish! And is there construction going on all around you? Yeah, I remember that in a neighborhood growing up in CA. My mom sent me and my 2 brothers out with lemonade, some cookies, and a red wagon to all the construction workers. We made quite a bit of money! And so happy you get to have Sunday dinners with family!
Yes, we're in the same neighborhood. We had to move in such a hurry last summer and there weren't many good homes available, so we just bought one in the right location and kept looking. We hoped to make the one we bought work for us, but it would've required major structural remodeling and we weren't up to living through it.
You know, you really should blog more.....then I wouldn't feel so lost! I love love love your new home! So pretty! And everyone is growing up so fast. I miss you all!
You must be very tired! I'm tired just thinking of moving again (in less than 6 weeks!). Your house does look fabulous, but I didn't expect anything less. You have very good taste! Wish you could come help me pick out a house on the rare chance that we ever get to settle down somewhere for a while. I miss you friend!
I like your snippet blogging. That may be the course of action I need to take at this point if I'm ever going to catch up! =)
Love the new house! I think you secretly must like moving. =)
I love your snippets. But I am out of the loop. So you've moved to Utah?? And if that darling blue house with the wrap around porch is yours? Ummm... I'd say pinch me too! Gorgeous! And I love all your summer snapshots. Such a beautiful, growing family!
Yes, Cath- we moved to Utah! It was a very unexpected move that we are still adjusting to, but life is good.
Your blog is as beautiful and inspiring as ever. =)
Post a Comment