
Here's a list of the foods I was craving today all at the same time now that the Stomach Flu has finally worn off:
1. Big Ole Bacon Cheeseburger (see above)
2. Five Guys French Fries
3. Haagen Dazs Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
4. Lemon Bars
5. Super Dark Melt-In-Your-Mouth Obscure European Brand CHOCOLATE
6. Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
And how many did I actually indulge in??
All but the last 2.
It was Deeeeeeeelicious.
But I believe that's the last Bacon Cheeseburger I'll have for a very. long. time. Perhaps for the rest of my life. Just typing the words is making me sick. Good thing most of the picture got cut off. I can't even look at it without hearing Bessie moo from within. And it was a darn good burger! Good job Ruby Tuesday! And thank you for making it SO fresh I'm effectively cured of a 10 year obsession with bacon cheeseburgers!
Free at last! FREE at last!

4 comments:
Isn't it funny the things you want after the stomach bug? I always want pizza. And that's how I always know I'm officially done being sick - when greasy cheese becomes my top priority. =)
We just got a Five Guys here, and they do have yummy fries! Dark chocolate is the best! Hope you had a great birthday!
After 5 pregnancies I am deathly afraid of nausea. I am so glad you feel better!
She ate a WHOLE bacon cheeseburger? (CPR chest compressions) What was she thinking?!!
I couldn't resist a little Brian Regan humor here.
But seriously folks, I also can go without bacon cheeseburgers, until I drive past the next Carl's Jr.
Post a Comment