And approximately that many wishes for her big day...
Miriam has at long last turned 5!

We celebrated with siblings,


friends,



a bonafide treasure hunt,


and LADYBUGS!

1500 of them, to be exact!

Did you know you can order live ladybugs online-- and they come in the mail???

Surprise!!

Miri's heart grew a few sizes caring for her little friends...

until it was time to set them free.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my adorable, hugable, squeezable Miri!


8 comments:
What a cute, sweet little girl! And I love, love, love that ladybug cake!
And now has she started counting down to next year? =)
Oh Miri..! You're adorable! Dayne loved your party and that cake! So fun!
I remember bringing you dinner and holding cute Miri when she was born. Can that really have been 5 years ago? Actually, I went to book group last night and it suddenly felt like AGES since I lived there. I felt really out of it.
Looks like such a cute party. Did you use...gasp...Oreos? :)
My kids are OBSESSED with ladybugs right now - we found a tree full of their eggs and they have been in heaven, so I'll make sure NOT to tell them we can buy more!
Love and miss you!
Tricia!! I wish i could talk to you right now BECAUSE i just took the girls to the Equestrian center to see some horses and they were having a Paint Horse show there. I was DYING. I grew up riding English and started lessons when i was Hayleys age. I realized that i want to be back in that world! You should have seen these horses! I think i am going to start taking lessons again. I would like to have a horse riding family. Anyways, hopefully we can talk soon. Do u still have my #? -Lori
Hmmmm....I wonder which child was assigned to managing the gold coins.
Looks like a fun time and the cake is adorable! Your kids are so cute!
Super cute cake! And Miri looks so darling and fun.
Wow! I didn't know you made cakes too. :) I love the lady bug idea. How much fun is that? Every girl's dream.
Post a Comment