.

.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Twins FOR HIRE!

Got any deep cleaning projects you just can't seem to get to? Have I got the solution for YOU!

These little ladies will get you going in a jiffy!


Pantry needs an overhaul? NO PROBLEM.


Clothes need sorting? YOU'RE COVERED.


Church bag a mess? ALL OVER IT.


Bathroom floors need mopping? FLOODS ARE THEIR SPECIALTY!


Your days of procrastination and pre-occupation are OVER! Simply turn your head for a moment and this dynamic duo will get you started!

And that's not all! As soon as you embark on one of their masterfully initiated projects, they'll get a head start on another for you, or maybe two! While your head is down!


Slipcovers need washing? BLOW-OUTS ON THE COUCH!

Hall needs painting? THEY'LL FIND THE SHARPIES!

Windows need washing? YOU PAINT THE HALL, THEY'LL PAINT THE GLASS!


With these two master-minds in your home nothing will be left un-done! No more excuses. No more illusions. You WILL suddenly make time for those elusive cleaning projects, I guarantee it.



On second thought, my girls aren't for hire. They're too darn scrumptious to part with- even for you.










P.S. You know those freshly washed slipcovers?

Tonight's masterpiece involved a lot of ballpoint and crisp clean cushion canvases.

Guess what I'll be doing next with all that time I seem to think I don't have...

9 comments:

Brittany said...

We'll take them both! :)

Sally said...

You really have the cutest cleaning motivators ever! I have a couple of master minds of my own, but somehow your daughters' messes are much cuter than my kids'!

melissa said...

You should advertise them as "baby proofing experts"--I bet they can find all the safety violations in a home! They could make big bucks!

Holly said...

LOVE IT! Sounds like my house times 2 or is that raised to the second power!

Sarah said...

I laughed out loud. I do hope you get pictures of all the shananigans....something I fail to do everytime. Too funny. I hope today went ok.

Kristie said...

Very cute and creative, Trish! Only a mom could plug through the messes and see the love and adorableness!

Karen said...

I'm exhausted just reading your post! =) I'm pretty sure that's why they're so cute, though - so you can find the fun in their adventures...and not lock them in their room. =)

Tina said...

I love love love how you manage to find the humor and the joy hiding somewhere in the midst of all the messes!! It goes by faster than we realize, right?!

mom said...

I think your twins are slightly busier than mine. ;-) Good job stepping back to take photos of some of those epic messes instead of just freaking out. They are beautiful girls.