.

.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Reminder to Self

Here is what I DO NOT want my epitaph to read:




"She got a lot done."







3 comments:

J9 said...

awww, just let it all go and come back down to the pool! call me and I will let you know what days I am working next week and you can let the older kids stay while I am there and then you can actually get a few things done while the twins nap.

Karen said...

I'm a list-making, multi-tasker by nature, so I struggle with that constantly. Wanting to be productive and get things done but reminding myself to slow down and not let life blur by. They really are little for only a short while, and the days just keep going by faster and faster.

Whenever I feel myself getting too busy, I remind myself that in only 6 short years, I will be preparing to send Jordan on his mission (yikes!), and that pretty much slows me right down, and I surprise everyone with a spontaneous trip for ice cream cones. =)

davenportreport said...

I'm trying to get myself to that point. Thanks for adding to my inspiration.

Are you really coming in August? Just got back from Alaska and highly enjoyed the 42 emails about the Stratford parade. Is Creighton coming, too, or just you?

I'm so glad. You can come help me decorate (with all your free time!)

xoxo