Thank you for those beautiful pics that I can enjoy from the safety of my own computer! I am plagued with allergies this year for the first time ever and it has been a miserable spring. Normally I would be out enjoying it, but instead I am trapped in my house with bleary watery eyes and a dripping nose!
So so beautiful. I guess I'll have to visit your blog every spring to see all the beautiful pictures of Virginia. Especially now that we are going to be Texans!
What kind of camera do you have? Great pics! VA is beautiful, isn't it? We loVe it! Oh, and I just wanted to thank you for a WONDERFUL visit the other day. I really just wanted to stay and relax on your couch all day..just soak it all in (the ambiance). You're wonderful!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness. You're making me oh so lonesome for Virginia. The dogwoods, azalea and wisteria. Do you live down that gorgeous lane?? Beautiful.
Ugh. Can you please have some compassion for people who live in the desert?
If you hear of any archaeology jobs in your neighborhood be sure and tell Grant!
Thank you for those beautiful pics that I can enjoy from the safety of my own computer! I am plagued with allergies this year for the first time ever and it has been a miserable spring. Normally I would be out enjoying it, but instead I am trapped in my house with bleary watery eyes and a dripping nose!
I knew Sally would be upset by this post. =) Life is good out here! =)
So so beautiful. I guess I'll have to visit your blog every spring to see all the beautiful pictures of Virginia. Especially now that we are going to be Texans!
What kind of camera do you have? Great pics! VA is beautiful, isn't it? We loVe it! Oh, and I just wanted to thank you for a WONDERFUL visit the other day. I really just wanted to stay and relax on your couch all day..just soak it all in (the ambiance). You're wonderful!
Post a Comment