I had to chase them around the house to get these photos.
This is post-trim. I snipped the jagged edges before church this morning. Notice Kate- determined to still wear the flower in her hair. =)
Every time I think about them off alone in a room cutting eachothers bangs, I laugh. They were so proud of themselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Laughing easily. Not easy to do, but always the best choice. You are a great Mom! And they are still as darling as ever! :)
I totally had to laugh too! Those girls....oh how I miss them! Give them a hug from their old nursery teacher (who I am sure they do not remember!)
I'll bet they look in the mirror at their handiwork and can't believe how beautiful they made themselves look. They would be right, too!
So glad you posted those! You can't post about a twin hair-cutting session and give us no pics! =)
Stinkers. That all I have to say about that.
Post a Comment