Warm raspberry muffins
Piano notes tickling the air
Fresh raw milk
The end of diapers
Evening guitar
A wrap-around porch
Pears overflowing
Bags of spring bulbs
Endless summer nights
A cozy little home
Part-time School
8 year old chefs
Soaring soccer shots
Synchronized sisters
Soft cheeks to nuzzle
Tiny hands to hold
6 year old smiles
Golden leaves shimmering
Hints of crisp air
Hints of crisp air
Hot homemade spudnuts
My very good man.

3 comments:
I love this list. Numbering gifts. It's beautiful. And I'm glad you are happy!
SEND ME YOUR SPUDNUT RECIPE!!! Please!!! I was just thinking about those because my dad used to make them, but he is in the process of moving and can't find his recipe! I am so glad you are happy and doing well. I have been wondering about you all. And I am beyond excited for you that there are NO MORE DIAPERS!!!!
Yay! No more diapers! And I want to see this wrap around porch. Wow, life sounds perfect. :)
Post a Comment