.

.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

We Did It!!!

We pulled off our family picture bonanza yesterday afternoon.  For years this has been an event I dread, simply because my children have been so young and so close in age that the whole ordeal feels like training cats for the circus.  And that's on top of the prep work.  But this year, my dear oldest daughter stepped up as family photo shoot coordinator extraordinaire, entirely of her own accord.  She bathed and dressed the twins and pulled together outfits for the rest while I supervised (lounged) in my comfy Sunday afternoon chair.  It was wondrous to say the least.  All I had to do was blow dry some hair, tweak the men and check my own self in the mirror and we were on our way. Yessiree, we actually made it off the porch this year.

I was so close to hiring a friend to take our pictures (like real people do,) but I suppose I'm still too cheap and lazy for that.   I brought the trusty tripod instead. 

And they turned out just fine.



 





 
(love the grass stains on her knees.)
 

 
 
 

 
  
 

 Hallelujah.  And it's only November 11th.
 


3 comments:

plainoldsarah said...

now i need to "hire" you to do our family photos! they look great! and i meant to comment on your other post - so glad to see you back! i learn so much from your musings. :) thank you!

Tricia said...

Thanks Sarah! Did you notice I already deleted that post? (hee hee) I have issues.

And Hellooo Holly! Thanks for the comment.

Kristie said...

Those turned out amazing! You'd never know that a trusty tripod was behind the grownup photo.