I know, I know, it's not easy being a twin. I hear you screaming in syllables. You've got some serious rage inside. But the sweet little melodies at the end of your fits are throwing me off. We can't afford toddler therapy right now, so if you could just tone down the hurricanes a notch, leave your signature off of the furniture and keep your food within a minimum radius, I'd really appreciate it.
One more thing, little friend: Your fixation with my chest. Go ahead and wear my bras if that makes you happy, but you just can't drop them in the mudroom anymore. That goes for the mutilated tampon, too. The neighbors use that door. Oh, and we need to do something about the hand you keep stuffed down my shirt. It's getting a little awkward. Besides, I've transferred title back to Daddy, so you might have to talk this over with him.
I love you Kate! I love that you love me to pieces. All my pieces. And I tell myself that over and over and over again when I can't function because you're loving me so much- in my arms, on my legs, under my toes, ...down my shirt. Your my sweet and spicy little appendage.
Love,
Mama
By the way- fabulous outfit today. Love the sock-glove thing you've got goin' on. Nice tribute to MJ.

7 comments:
Post more pictures of your house, PLEASE! I kept hoping that video would be more than a whopping 14 seconds so I could see the beauty that I'm sure you're living in.
P.S. Sorry about Kate. I think every mom has to have at least one that has the chest fixation! Thanks for keeping it real on your blog. I love it!
Hilarious! I especially like the "title" comment! We are still working on getting the title back from Brynlee!
I'm with Em - I loved the title transfer. =) Also loved the visual of your house decorated with 500 tampons. Your blog is always fun to read!!!
LOL!!!!!
LOVE it! Claire has destroyed all my makeup too, pretty stinking annoying!
Oh those children that we love so dearly and of course, our mothers NEVER felt that way about us. I love how you put the everyday adventures into words.
You too? I love that I read your blog and hear my life described, sometimes. You are a great writer.
Post a Comment