I'm finally posting a picture of our house!
It's Red.
Remember our Daybreak house?

Red again.
Here is the trunk of our Eurovan. Shed a tear for me and then notice the color of the car
Red.
Again.
There are not that many red homes in this world. How in the world did I end up in two of them? And why am I driving a red car?
I am NOT a red person. I confirmed that to myself long ago with paint and a room. I am in love with our home, but I'm planning on changing our house color as soon as we win the lottery. That was the condition I gave myself when we bought it.
Because we'll be winning the lottery shortly.
More pics to come. If I can get my act together.

9 comments:
i'm not sure why - but i like your new home better than your old. i think it's the simpler front - less cluttered looking. you may not be a red person but if it's working for you go with it. let the flow take you - could be for a good reason!
I love your red house - and the big piece of land it sits on!! Looks like lots of room for kids to run.
It's beautiful. I'm trying really hard not to covet. What is written above the door?
Don't change a thing!!! It's so cute!
Red is my very favorite color. Maybe it'll grow on you.
Both houses are adorable, bursting with a real "Americana" look. I hope the color grows on you. I love it!
Your house is gorgeous, I love the character! You always have good taste in homes. But I have to ask...are the kitchen cabinets white? I know how much you love that.
Miss you.
Tricia, THAAAAAAAANK YOU! I didn't know about all the red distressing your life. The house is beautiful, though. I want those trees. OK, I'm coming to visit. Tomorrow. Forget the kids - they'll manage on their own, right? Actually, I think I'll wait for better weather.
xoxo
Oh. My. Gosh. That is the cutest house I have ever seen. I LOOOVE it. Why dont you like the color? I love it, so you should love it , right? You should see the house that was built next to the Herricks. Its LAVENDAR. So do NOT complain about red. And i like your van. And when you win the lottery wil you fly me out there to play?
Post a Comment