Was the 1/2 marathon that weekend? When I ran it years ago, it was Labor Day weekend. And of course that draws a huge crowd. Looks like you had fun!
Love your "lessons" at home. Someday you'll have to publish lesson plans. I loved the measurement one. And the results looked yummy.
This is Sarah by the way. :)
Why oh why can't I live at the beach???? Your swimming suit is super cute!
Thanks, Sally- I'll be sure to tell my sister! =)
I love, love, love the beach! Some of our best family memories have been made in the sand! =)
Post a Comment
I long to accomplish great and noble tasks, but my duty is to accomplish humble tasks as if they were noble and great.
-Helen Keller
6 comments:
Was the 1/2 marathon that weekend? When I ran it years ago, it was Labor Day weekend. And of course that draws a huge crowd.
Looks like you had fun!
Love your "lessons" at home. Someday you'll have to publish lesson plans. I loved the measurement one. And the results looked yummy.
This is Sarah by the way. :)
Why oh why can't I live at the beach???? Your swimming suit is super cute!
Thanks, Sally- I'll be sure to tell my sister! =)
I love, love, love the beach! Some of our best family memories have been made in the sand! =)
Post a Comment