Oh my gosh!! She was asking me the other day what someone would have to do to go to jail... That was one of my answers. You'll have to let me know how that discuission went.
So- it turns out that Miri feels that being put in jail is a punishment worse than death. I think at her age, the idea of being taken from your family- the place of total security and love- and locked up in jail- is horrific beyond comprehension.
I remembered later that each of my kids has gone through this terrible fascination with jail at her age.
6 comments:
Maybe Miri will grow up to be defense attorney!
Oh my gosh!! She was asking me the other day what someone would have to do to go to jail... That was one of my answers. You'll have to let me know how that discuission went.
I can see it being a little tough to discipline her if she has such lax views on big crimes. =)
So- it turns out that Miri feels that being put in jail is a punishment worse than death. I think at her age, the idea of being taken from your family- the place of total security and love- and locked up in jail- is horrific beyond comprehension.
I remembered later that each of my kids has gone through this terrible fascination with jail at her age.
Your comments made me laugh, Slooks.
luke said...
wow i did not think miri would think that much about the law at this age
That is hysterical.
Post a Comment