.

.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Quote of the Day #2

Luke:


"Mom, what do I type in Google If I want to find out about all the math the world hasn't discovered yet?"



?!

7 comments:

Karen said...

There's gotta be a website for that, right?? =)

Anonymous said...

luke said...

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Sally said...

I did a search for "math the world hasn't discovered yet" and the math the world hasn't discovered yet is not there! So Luke will have to create that site.

And if that flower is blooming in your yard already then I don't want to talk about it. At least Karen hasn't tortured me with spring flowers in her yard on her blog! Yet.

Tricia said...

Sally- I took this picture last year at this time. Right now we don't have a bloom in our yard yet, but the daffs are definitely up! (neener neener) We were down the road in Williamsburg yesterday and there were daffs in bloom everywhere!

I believe Luke came up with the same results in his search. I told him to get to work on it. =)

Kristie said...

LOL! Like Sally, I also did a Google search and came up empty after attempts. So you may have a advanced level mathematician who can show the world "undiscovered math" one day! Go Luke!!

Cath said...

Tricia - I'm wondering if you would be willing to let me link to your girls' birthday post - the playdough one - for a Twinspin I'd like to run this week or next on Birthdays. I know some people want to keep their blog low profile and I am completely fine with that. So a "no" is completely in order if that's how you feel. But I loved what you had to say - the simplicity of your party - and wanted to use it as a preface for a discussion on celebrating with two. Can you post a comment on my blog or email me and let me know what you think? The daffodil pic just makes me happy!

cath.wildnprecious@gmail.com

davenportreport said...

Your kid is too smart for me. I'm already hating the statistics that Luke is working on - I'm scared for him to go into the older grades!!! How's the homeschooling going?

BTW, James didn't dye his hair. He just has a lot less of it and never gets to be in the sun.

Miss you. Hope we can talk soon.