.

.

Monday, January 23, 2012

I Tried..


I never got a picture of the kids in their Christmas clothes, so I decided to recreate it today and get a shot after church.

Nice try. 

Not one of the pictures I took has more than two children with their eyes open.  Aaaand, I forgot to change the settings on my camera-- so grainy is what I get.

Do you want to guess on the chance I get another opportunity like this anytime soon?? 

They're still pretty darn cute, though, if I do say so.  Kate's hair is classic.

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Great picture! LOL You can sense the excitement. All you need now is a thought bubble over their heads saying "Mom! Are you done yet???"

Karla said...

I laughed when I saw this picture. I have too many of these kinds of pictures. Last family picture I had to threaten my kids with no treats forever if they didn't cooperate (and that included the husband as well). Needless to say, we got some cute pics out of them.

davenportreport said...

Maggie has that exact same black dress. Not sure which twin is wearing it. Good taste, my friend.

Kudos to you for trying.

They look so grown up!!!

Sally said...

With Kate's new 'do you absolutely need to dress her up in some of your old outfits from the late seventies (if you have some still!) and use that same grainy setting and take some pictures.