My Easter wreath broke.
Fell off the door. Shattered on the concrete. Creighton and I were headed out for a little morning walk when it happened. I love this wreath, but all I could do was laugh. You see, Creighton HATES this wreath. So much so, that I haven't hung it in at least 3 or 4 years just to be nice to him. All those eggs give him the chills. Still, I couldn't bear to give it away, so we've been carting it around in a box until now. This year, I just had to hang it on the front door because it goes so well with our blue house, of course! I was hoping he wouldn't notice...(he did)
Anyhoo, tuns out it's his lucky day. As I stooped down to pick up the pieces, this movie scene came to mind:

Think a little hot glue will do the trick for me? ;)
In other news:
Look what I threw together for lunch today!
That's leftover homemade falafel balls and cucumber dill sauce over tomatoes, cucumbers, avocadoes and lentil sprouts. YUM! I haven't done a food post in eons, but this one was so good I can't keep it to myself.

1 comment:
As usual when I visit your blog, Slishy, I take in several posts all at once. And they are always wonderful! I love hearing about organic adventures, your trips, and seeing your pictures. You have the gift for appreciating the simple (but ever important) things in life. Bravo.
Post a Comment