Ahhh...nothing like a kid to tell it like it is! =)I like how there's so much between birth and marriage then nothing to look forward to after that!! =)
That is hilarious! Out of the mouths of babes...
I think the kids know more about life than we do. It seems our wisdom decreases with age (or at least the number of babies we pop out).
According to Luke's progression I'm 90% on my way to dead. Hmmm, that's feels about right!
I laughed out loud for that one. That is HILARIOUS!!!I miss you:(Post pictures of the house!
Post a Comment
I long to accomplish great and noble tasks, but my duty is to accomplish humble tasks as if they were noble and great.
-Helen Keller
5 comments:
Ahhh...nothing like a kid to tell it like it is! =)
I like how there's so much between birth and marriage then nothing to look forward to after that!! =)
That is hilarious! Out of the mouths of babes...
I think the kids know more about life than we do. It seems our wisdom decreases with age (or at least the number of babies we pop out).
According to Luke's progression I'm 90% on my way to dead. Hmmm, that's feels about right!
I laughed out loud for that one. That is HILARIOUS!!!
I miss you:(
Post pictures of the house!
Post a Comment