.

.

Monday, March 15, 2010

7 Years Ago Last Week

A sweet little breeze blew into our life.


She literally filled my heart with joy the moment she was born.




And then immediately slipped--- into a personality coma...



and screamed for the next 3 months.



But at 3 months--- to the day,


the most delightful little person emerged


from that colic cocoon.



Easy, breezy


and light -- as a butterfly...


She's been a breath of fresh air ever since.




Happy Birthday dear Abigail!







6 comments:

Em said...

Abby is such a sweet girl, and that frosting looks scrumptious!

Sally said...

Cute Chinese laterns! And super cute little 7 year old!

davenportreport said...

Aaah - can they really be 7? I totally remember that colicky girl! She is so cute and I love your sweet tribute!

xoxo

Karen said...

What a cutie! If we lived closer, I bet our 7-year olds would be friends! Slaaaaa... =)

Stacey B. said...

Happy Birthday Abby! She is so cute and she looks like such a big girl now!

Darla said...

Sweet Abi. 3 months of colic isn't too bad if she's turned out to be close to perfect otherwise. (;