I think my favorite part was when she sat down to feed the two toddlers in the highchairs, and she was going back and forth between their mouths at lightning speed. =)
And watching her eat her own lunch - a bite here, a bite there - in between feeding everyone else. And of course, without ever sitting down. I remember what that was like. =)
Hahaha! The part where she's feeding the twins..back and forth, and back and forth. Wow. Her kitchen was left spotless, though. Nice... That really IS your life, Trish!!
4 comments:
I think my favorite part was when she sat down to feed the two toddlers in the highchairs, and she was going back and forth between their mouths at lightning speed. =)
And watching her eat her own lunch - a bite here, a bite there - in between feeding everyone else. And of course, without ever sitting down. I remember what that was like. =)
Now I need a nap.
I'm exhausted now.
And her kitchen is way too clean for that many kids! (But yours probably is, too).
Hahaha! The part where she's feeding the twins..back and forth, and back and forth. Wow. Her kitchen was left spotless, though. Nice...
That really IS your life, Trish!!
Post a Comment