That's too funny. They certainly didn't seem to sad about it. At least they don't care too much about how they look. :)
At least I'll be able to tell them apart until it grows back :)
Not hearing a lot of remorse in that confessional video. =)
I am thinking perhaps by the time they are 12, they will outgrow this phase! Classic!
Kate's face as you tell her the story is so funny.., like, "hm..why are you using my voice?".
Post a Comment
I long to accomplish great and noble tasks, but my duty is to accomplish humble tasks as if they were noble and great.
-Helen Keller
5 comments:
That's too funny. They certainly didn't seem to sad about it. At least they don't care too much about how they look. :)
At least I'll be able to tell them apart until it grows back :)
Not hearing a lot of remorse in that confessional video. =)
I am thinking perhaps by the time they are 12, they will outgrow this phase! Classic!
Kate's face as you tell her the story is so funny.., like, "hm..why are you using my voice?".
Post a Comment