Here's a little secret I've never told anyone: I've always felt bad for all the other women in the world who can't be married to Creighton. That's the truth! I'll allow that there might (I say "miiiight") be husbands and fathers who are just as wonderful, but I really truly don't believe there is a better man on Earth. How did I get so lucky?! I'm amazed and grateful every single day.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Happy Father's Day
Here's a little secret I've never told anyone: I've always felt bad for all the other women in the world who can't be married to Creighton. That's the truth! I'll allow that there might (I say "miiiight") be husbands and fathers who are just as wonderful, but I really truly don't believe there is a better man on Earth. How did I get so lucky?! I'm amazed and grateful every single day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love this...I feel like I can relate.
That is the cutest post ever. Seriously, it made me feel like crying. Does he know how lucky he is, too?
Glad I got to talk to you today. I really am going to make sure we see you before you go. (even though I PROMISE to come visit!)
Post a Comment