.

.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Sunday Nights

We've developed this ritual over the past few years, Craig and I. On Sunday nights, we're especially punctual about getting the kids in bed, so...we...can....partay with Masterpiece Classics!! I sometimes have to laugh that Creighton loves watching them as much as I do (if not more.) It's by far our favorite night of the week. It's all about yummy treats, meaty plots and witty dialogue for us. And don't try to get in the way! I guarantee you won't see us anywhere else on a Sunday evening past 8pm if we can possibly help it. Unless, of course, it's Masterpiece Mysteries,... which we're not so much in to....aaand which is why I'm sitting here writing this blog past 8pm on a Sunday evening.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love-a love-a love-a Masterpiece Classics! Did you catch all the Dickens stories recently? I had to buy "Little Dorrit". Loved it so much. Wish Lando wanted to watch them with me.