.

.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Yummy To My Tummy



Am I the last person on the planet to know about these?! I picked up a few at the grocery store today after reading the 5 PURE INGREDIENTS on the label, and Abby and I tore open a couple after dinner. YUM! Yum-Yum-Yum! I mean as far as little tasty treats go in the world of whole foods. Yum! So, earlier, I'm thinking to myself: "Yes! I'll just cut these in half and stick them in the kids lunches. But saaay- wouldn't it be great if they came in snack size?..."

Low and Behold-- check this out:

http://www.larabar.com

3 comments:

Sally said...

I think Lara bars are great ingredient wise, but I only like a few flavors. I LOVE the pecan one and I like the coconut one, but I don't really think the rest of the flavors compliment the figs. But now matter, as long as there is pecan. But I didn't know they came in snack size! If only they were cheaper! But quality doesn't come cheap so let's change that to If only I were richer! :)

Sally said...

Um, I mean I LOVE the cashew one. Cashew Cookie. Minis would be awesome because a whole one is really too much.

Tricia said...

Yes, this could get expensive. But, like you, I think one bar really is too much, so that cuts the price in half, right? And....I'll save on doctor bills in the long run [that's what I like to tell myself.] Haven't tried the cashew cookie yet. Fell in love eating the coconut one. I ordered a case of the minis, and one case to try every flavor, so we'll see how that goes. I found a recipe for the cashew cookie one by chance tonight if you're interested.