She watches me closely-- mimicking my every movement-- as I cook and clean and mother. Then she pulls up a stool, puts on her no-nonsense face, and goes to work.
She especially loves to help change her sister's diapers,...

and recently decided it was time to step up and start changing her own.
Nope, not the wet ones.

Three times now we've stumbled upon the bewildering scene...

Little Kate and a bag of wipes. Getting the job done.


4 comments:
That is hilarious! I'm sure you don't think so, but it was fun to read about!
She looks too cute in her little sweater to do anything so yucky! Did you get a picture of the carnage, though, to show her husband someday?
Too cute! Glad it's not my kid. :) I love your adventures in mothering!
She is too cute...even if this story leaves me shuddering just a little as I picture that trail thru your house. Of course, I'm also feeling thankful the trail is at your house and not mine. =)
Post a Comment