Great video! I was wondering how you could be so calm until you said that the scissors wouldn't cut hair. Good thing!
I spent a wonderful hour reading your blog. How much I miss you and our long talks! It has been far too long (my fault, I know).
I had the same reaction as Kristie - wondering if you were really going to let her take a big snip before you intervened. =)
Those little stinkers!:) Is it Kate cutting Caroline? Isn't she usually the ring leader?And, yes, it still makes me want to see more of your house!
I so wish Alma had had your scissors that day I was in the shower. I love how unapologetic the perpetrator is!
Deanna! It's so great to hear from you! Makes me smile.Molly- this time its Caroline doing the wicked deed. She's the mischievous one- with a twinkle in her eye.
Post a Comment
I long to accomplish great and noble tasks, but my duty is to accomplish humble tasks as if they were noble and great.
-Helen Keller
6 comments:
Great video! I was wondering how you could be so calm until you said that the scissors wouldn't cut hair. Good thing!
I spent a wonderful hour reading your blog. How much I miss you and our long talks! It has been far too long (my fault, I know).
I had the same reaction as Kristie - wondering if you were really going to let her take a big snip before you intervened. =)
Those little stinkers!:) Is it Kate cutting Caroline? Isn't she usually the ring leader?
And, yes, it still makes me want to see more of your house!
I so wish Alma had had your scissors that day I was in the shower. I love how unapologetic the perpetrator is!
Deanna! It's so great to hear from you! Makes me smile.
Molly- this time its Caroline doing the wicked deed. She's the mischievous one- with a twinkle in her eye.
Post a Comment