I don't know how mine haven't figured out that trick yet. They hang on and walk up the door and it's even popped open a few times. I'll appreciate this--and their lack of playing with the water dispenser on the front--for as long as I can!
So loving your own "twinspins" - you have a beautiful perspective on life. The insanity and the joy - as you so accurately described it. Not sure what we'll do when the boys figure out how to open the fridge. Do they make child locks for refrigerators? Your graphic says it all.
4 comments:
Time to find a latch. Yes, indeed. And much cheaper than a new hair stylist. =) Good luck!
I don't know how mine haven't figured out that trick yet. They hang on and walk up the door and it's even popped open a few times. I'll appreciate this--and their lack of playing with the water dispenser on the front--for as long as I can!
I'm sure it's because of your last post - when you were so excited they were playing together. Now they'll be playing together in your fridge! =)
So loving your own "twinspins" - you have a beautiful perspective on life. The insanity and the joy - as you so accurately described it. Not sure what we'll do when the boys figure out how to open the fridge. Do they make child locks for refrigerators? Your graphic says it all.
Post a Comment