Are you ready for this?...
HOLIDAY MOVIES.
Yes, that's plural. Frosty, Rudolph...pretty much the whole gang. (And all without me- doggon-it!)
Looks like someone forgot to hide them away when all the decorations came out the other day.
Looks like someone forgot to talk this over with a certain other someone who also runs this family.
Hmm...who could this someone be??? Any guesses?
We had a good laugh about it all tonight. We actually laughed a lot. About all of our good intentions gone awry.
Here's the thing. I am fueled by idealistic thoughts. That's just how I operate. But when it comes down to it, my life is real. I am real. I aim for the stars so I can hit the moon. And I am usually pleased just to achieve lift-off these days! Someday I'll write all about that. Someday...

5 comments:
Funny. So glad that I'm not alone.
Oh yeah, this is classic! I love that you are keeping it real! And you know what? There is really nothing intrisically bad about a few holiday movies! :)
I just finished watching your movie. Do you ever stop? Must be slightly difficult with three children.
I am not married, I have no children, and I am retired. I do have a broken ankle so I spend my time reading blogs.
Good thing there are tons of Christmas movies. I'd be pretty sad too. I still have The Polar Express hidden away. :) Miss you guys.
Oops. This is Sarah...not Corey.
Post a Comment