.

.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Snow Days

Apparently, having snow here two years in a row is akin to lightening striking the same man twice...

So we made the most of it!!










 







3 comments:

Sally said...

You guys are so good to make the most of it. Every year I'm afraid that my two youngest and I will end up with rickets by spring because I can't stand to set foot outside anymore than absolutely necessary during the winter. I know my kids will remember me as such a scrooge about winter. I can only hope the memory will be more of a Mom is Quirky memory than a I resent Mom memory!

Karen said...

Sounds like you guys have the same snow odds as we do. I wouldn't mind a little more for the kids, but I have to say, I don't miss the volume we got in Utah! =)

Kristie said...

Great pictures...I absolutely LOVE all of the trees near your house!